Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm not happy. I'm not down. I'm not jealous.

Hello humans!
Woke up 7am this morning. :S
Meet up with Yen Min, Hariza, Suet Theng and few form 6-es at canteen.
We start practice the dance move.
OMG!
I'm stiff like sh*t wei!
Like some old woman trying to dance.
But Yen Min and Suet are quite good in it.
They using K-Pop songs. :S
You know I don't really like K-Pop.
Furthermore all of them are K-Pop Fans, except me. :P
I suck in Choreograph. :(
You know what?
Next week is the AUDITION!
OMGoshhhh! NEXT WEEK!
There's only two groups from every school to perform.
D:
DIE DIE DIE DIE!
But...the pro dancers are in our group!
So...Are we going to pass the audition?
:S
After 2 3 hours practicing, I went to Eco-Rangers AGM Meeting.
They announced next year B.O.D. members.
I'm the Asst. Service Director.
Aik Tze is President Ellective.
Lay Yee is Asst. Secretary. 
Shee Wen is Representative of Form 4.
Wong Kee is Asst. Event Director.
Congrats to you guys! :D
I didn't image that I will get a post. *shrug*
I wonder if Harry Potter is here with me. 
Will he cheer for me?
Or maybe he will make a banner of me. Ahahahahaha.


The most important thing...
Bellward get a post!!!!!!
OMGGGGG!
I wanted to scream!
AHHHHHH!
She didn't go for interview and she can straight away get that damn post!
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!
I HATE dislike YOU BELLWARD!


After the AGM meeting, they had meeting for the B.O.D.
They introduce new asst. B.O.D. members like us.
When its my turn.
They said blah blah blah. 
Then suddenly Harry's classmate shouted "Having 'affair' with Harry Potter!! "
Yeah right man. :P
I wonder what will happen to her face when she heard that.
I think her eyes will grow in to red and explode and turns into a vampire 
and suck my blood for revenge.


Whenever they saw me, they will started like "Hey! Why didn't you go to camp? Harry Potter will be alone. :S "
I also want to know how will she react when she heard that.
I know for sure she will say "They also know?"
Yeah, they knew long time ago before you did.
The whole world know except you, silly.


I wonder what are he doing?
Does he having fun without me? 


I'm so tired now. :(
Later need to attend my cousin's dinner. Pfft.
Need to work hard on the dance. :)
Lastly I wanted say


CONGRATS!
Lee Zi Qing and Lee Zi Xuen! :D



JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment