Friday, June 10, 2011

Tired but Fun. :]

Hello, humans!
*yawn*
Woke up early today to go school.
Have some meeting I need to attend.
Darn tired.
*yawn*
But we had lots of fun.
Sakai here Sakai there. Hahahahaha.
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !
This is what we did today!
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I present you...
















Now you know how sampat we are. Hahahaha. X)




Should I text / call my kai ma?
I haven't  talk to her since I was 9.
I missed her sometimes.
There is misunderstanding between them and my parents. :S


There is this people.
He/She kinda move me. I mean make me touchie. Kind of.
I almost fall into that hole.
Then, I realized...last year this person did the same thing but I have no feeling/reaction.
Maybe because I like Josh Duhammel too muchie/hard. Haha.
But this time...I think Harry Potter almost fail. 
ALMOST!
Harry Potter! Please add more oil! :P
If not I'll kill you! X)
Go Harry Potter! Go! Go! Go!
I will wait for cha! :DD 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment