Friday, June 17, 2011

DANGEROUS creature in my house.

HELLO! :D
Ready everything for tomorrow. HEHEHE.
Get ready to see HOTTIES!
Wait, I hope there's TONS of them for me to see.
Hahahaha.
I'm crazy reblogging my tumblr the whole day. :S


When I see beautiful pictures.
I hope I can just jump in and forget where I'm from.
And have a peaceful life.
The world that no one know who you are or who you were.


Guess what. This morning I just INVITED a TIGER LION VAMPIRE WHATEVER SHIT it is, INTO my house. 
How great its that. WOW.
UGGGHHHH!
I'm soooo regretting for letting Bellward in.
What if Bellward GET through all the thing and successfully get into the house?
GOSHHH!
WHAT I JUST DID?!
OMG man.
Haiz...No way out now.
Hope she/he won't get through everything.
cross fingers


Its hard for me when it comes to somewhere that I can avoid from Bellward.


If you ask what power would I love to have.
I will answer you...Mind Reader.
So I will know what people think about.
Especially Harry Potter.


AHHHHH!
Yen Min text me.
They changed the venue to SMK Subang Jaya! :S
My mum don't allow me to go.
There's always traffic jam around SS15, you know.
uggghhh. D: I can't go support my school and SEE HOTTIE! :(
She just told me maybe they're not going. 
But the game is still on, of course. 


*yawn*
Need to sleep now. 
Chaos!
Muacks! <3


The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment