Friday, June 10, 2011

Out.Out.Out. :D

Yesterday woke up around 8am.
The earliest I woke up during holiday. :P
Sit on my bed, waiting for Chun Yeet to fetch me.
The night before I was almost gave up to go.
When I heard the meeting is held at SUMMIT.
S.U.M.M.I.T. !
If you know me well, well...you know how do I react when I heard that. :D
But I don't want my boss angry. 'Coz almost everyone ffk. :S
While waiting, they told me they changed to Mcdonald.
Woohoo!
We do some paper work there and had lunch. (:
After lunch, we went to somewhere-I-don't-know.
Chun Yeet's car kena saman. :O



Okay, this is the place. (That I more prefer Summit)
When I step in, OMG. THE SMELL. uggh. Ewwww.
I wanted to scream but I try to control myself.
My mum told me, when I was small  young. She bring me to Night Market (aka Pasar Malam). You know, there is like smelly, dirty and wet. She carry me all the time, but when she's tired, she'll put me down.
And I will scream and cry.
Hahaha.
See, how manja am I. Hahaha.


After that, we went to Mydin.
But we can't find parking, so he sent all of us home.
On the way to Xing Hao's house, Chun Yeet saw a RM 1 on the road.
He ran down and took it. Hahahaha.
Okay, now he still need to pay 79bucks for saman.

Look how happy he is. Hahaha. X)


Maybe I was wrong. Misunderstanding. 
I said MAYBE, okay.
We're quite happy and having fun.
So I don't think I want anything to ruin our friendship. :D

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment