Friday, June 10, 2011

EMO.EMO.EMO.GERAM.EMO.EMO.EMO

AHHHHHHHH!!
Damn geram!!!!!!!!! >:(
I used my dad's maxis boardband to download movie.
And he was nagging me for using his broadband to download movie.
Fineee. At least I have the movie to watch.
Then...
I accidentally CLICK CLOSE. 
ACCIDENTALLY CLOSE IT! CLOSE!!! CLOSEE!!!! C.L.O.S.E !!!!!
Do you know what is CLOSE????
I'm super pissed now!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I have to wake up 6am tomorrow morning.
I'M STILL PISSED HERE!
HELLO?!
Fine. I didn't mean to yell at you.
I'm just PISSED. PISSED. PISSED. PISSED.  P.I.S.S.E.D!!!!!!!! D:<
Fineee! I stop.
Sorry about that. 
I just can't control myself.
AGGGHHHHH!!!
Nevermind.
Bye!
Wish me have fun tomorrow.
Night night.


This is me when I accidentally closed that stupid window.




JY :[

No comments:

Post a Comment