Thursday, June 2, 2011

Empty equal LONELY.

I feel so down today.After I came home from tuition.
I heard something THAT I don't want to listen.
Ugggghhhhh.
You know how that feel.
IHATEIT. IHATEIT. IHATEIT. IHATEIT. IHATEIT.
When is the world going to end?
Can someone tell me? :S
I tired of EVERYTHING.

Melanie told me they "Like" each other status almost everytime.
My heart felt weird about it.
Maybe my heart is giving me signal?
Maybe they LIKE each other?
Maybe I was wrong?
WHOS CARE!
'Coz he's as USELESS as I think of.

Watching The Misadventures of Flapjack, it make me laugh.


Its FUNNY.
Now mum loves to watch, too!
Ahahahahahahaha.
She said I influenced her. (Y)
My brother started it first, actually.
He influenced me, I influenced mum, mum influence dad?
HAHAHAHAHAHA! LAME!

I was chatting with B**MB**M.
And forgotten its his birthday, today.
It was kinda awkward when I forgotten for like... 14 minutes.
But I crapped up some lame birthday jokes.
Hahaha.
And...he said "Harry Potter" and I are so MATCH.
'Coz we have something similar.
You know what?
our LAMENESS.
We're as lame as we can be.
LOL. =.=
I wonder he must be thinking I'm going to wish him 5 minutes earlier.
'Coz I started chatting with him, 11.55pm.
Oopsy.

HAPPYBIRTHDAY, SOMEBODY! :D
( I hope you-know-who-you-are won't pay a visit to my blog. If not you'll KILL me. )

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
It's so lonely when you don't even know yourself.

P.S. I saw YOU and your gf picture at my chat box.
It kills me, don't you know that?
Maybe I should delete YOU.
B**MB**M, we still chatting.
I wanted to tell him some bad news.
That is I LOST MY BELOVED GERMAN.
Before I say, he said 'OMG! You're pregnant?!
With "HarryPotter" huh.'
LOL. He's LAME. SUPERLAME.
I dreamt that I'm pregnant last night.
Creeps me out!
Furthermore its with "HarryPotter".
OMEEGAWD.
MYGERMAN!!!!
I DON'T CARE HARRY ANYMORE! :P

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment