Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm drinking water with tears along.

I just realized how I feel about you...
when I know you changed your mind about it.


You make me mad yesterday.
And today...
I regret for not accepting him rather than you.
He is a cute teddy bear.
And now you just sort of break my heart?
Make me disappointed?


Can I turn back the time?
Can I?
I hate this kind of feelings.
I just hate it.
I suppose to repost the previous post about it.
And now....I just don't want to. Not any more.


What's the big deal of going alone?!
Now I'm going there ALONE! Okay.


NOW EVERYONE THINKS I'M TAKEN!
SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO HUH?
ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO FIND SOMEONE FOR ME?!


HELLO?!
If you changed your mind...Can you just tell me?
Even though we knew your friends are setting us up.
Its not that I will run after you with a CHAINSAW.
Yes, I will. Maybe not.
Can you just bring some guts up MAN!
You will never get a girl until you OLD!


NOW I TELL YOU
YOU SUCK! GET IT?!

My friend told me you're too over.
Yes, you are. I agree with that.
Don't you think you are too much?
seriously too much.
First. You went around the school telling people I'm asking you to be my date. (I did not! OKAY!)
Did you know what happened?
Did you know what your friends did to me?

Now one your friend who was trying to set us up.
Apologize to me.
Comfort me.
Make sure I'm alright.
YOU?
WHERE ARE YOU?!
DIE IN THE TOILET BOWL?!

I feel bad for him. Not you.
He's trying to help you.
And you...SPOILED it.
This is what he said.
You don't deserved a friend like this.
You pissed me off.


YOU better be careful.
Most of my friends will beat you up.

I'm serious.
Including that human being over there.

SO LONG SUCKER!
(This is specially DEDICATED for you.)



P.S. I know someone around the corner of this world is laughing and glad what had happened.
JY >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment