Sunday, June 12, 2011

Prefects Game: Amazing Race :]

Woots!
Its a tiring day. But FUN! :D
Woke up 6am this morning. *yawn*
Slept for 4 hours only. :S
Went to school around 6.45am.
to get ready stuff.
The prefects game started around 8am.
Guess what. Seafield have no supporter.
Sad wei. But only one people came, Alvin.
So he join with other groups.
They mostly stuck at Triangle Game.
Took them more than 15 minutes.
There's quite few hottie. Hehehehehehehe.
After the Triangle game. We move to canteen to prepare my Eating Game.
Today the whole school filled with students.
There is cheerleading practice, Choral Festival, Scouts and us. :D
I saw some of my other school friends when they're having break at canteen.
Sheldon Teo came to join Choral Fest. :O
Do you know what is my game about?
Okay here it goes, you need to choose 3 members from your team and blind fold them with tie.
And I will give you Skittles and you have to eat it and guess what it is and what colour.
And there's punishment, ya know. HEHEHE.
If you guess wrong, you have to eat something I make.
That is melted disgusting yam ice-cream with raw egg and tomato sauce.
Hmm...Yummy huh?
Hahahahahahaha.
I'm not the one who suggested it, actually.
If its me, I think mine would be more gross. :P
The game end at around 12.30pm.
First place goes to SMK Subang Utama.
Second place goes to SMK Subang Jaya.
And third place goes to SMK USJ 13.
Congratulation guys! :]


There is some lengzai and...leng lui, of course. Hehehe.
We had fun talking to them and torturing them. >:D
They're very friendly and nice. (:


I feel awesome being a prefect now.
No idea why.
I met many new friends today.
Especially HOTTIES. 
Hope to see them at Prefect Dinner. :D
And I also hope my mum will let me go, 'coz its held at my school.
Now I'm looking forward to the dinner. :]


After most of them leave.
Its time for us to have fun! 
We were damn crazy playing.
And some other scout members looking at us like some crazy people.
Hahahaha. We are! But whose care!
WE HAD FUN! LOTS OF FUN!
Feel sad for those who can't make it.
Saif & Suet Theng, don't jealous! :P 


Had fun all day long with YEN MIN, SHER RHIE, ZHAO DE, HOONG JIE, JASON TEE, TIRU, KISHERN, XING HAO, SENG HAO and JIA FOO!


Here's some pictures I took. Enjoy! :D


WE!

Tiru ruined our picture.

This is US. :D

SMK USJ 4

SMK USJ 13

SMK Subang Utama

SMK Subang Jaya and one Seafieldians

SMK USJ 12

Triangle game

Hardcore-ing doing the squares by using triangles.


Mountain game


My Eating Game! :D


Delicious huh? X)


Enjoying the NICE moment.

Rearranging the clues to figure out the next location.

Drawing School Badge

Last meeting before end.

Me with two SMK SU's prefects. :D

Its our turn to have fun! Its Rafia Game. :D

How crazy. Tsk Tsk. 


Cheezeeee! :)

If you want to see more pictures.
Go to my Facebook! :D

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment