Friday, June 10, 2011

You will never know.

Okay. Okay. Okay.
You give me hope. You give me hope.
I saw. I heard. I watch. I hate it.
You know that.
Maybe you don't.
I HATE YOU.
I mean it THIS TIME.
I HATE YOU, IDOIT!



Savez-vous que je suis tellement mal quand je vois que vous les gars parle. Savez-vous comment c'est mal? Vous ne saurez jamais. Je vous hais! Vous l'aimez? Avez-vous?


Can somebody tell me what's happening in here?!
Someone?
Can?
Maybe I'm being too dramatic.


Whenever I falling too hard, it end up like that.



heart+breaking.jpg
"No matter how strong one's heart is,sometimes there are things that happen in life that will make one's heart falter."

Peut-être que je devrais lui choisir, non pas vous.
'Coz I will never know how long must I wait for it.
Maybe by the time, all my hopes is gone.


When I'm typing :DD or Yeahhh.
Doesn't mean I'm happy.
I'm just pretending.
You know?



WHATEVER.  >;P

JY :[

No comments:

Post a Comment