Monday, June 13, 2011

SCHOOL REOPEN! :(

Sob Sob...
School starts already. Haiz..
I miss the holidays. D:


Heidelberg Youth Choir, German's Choir, performed a song during the assemble.
They're so HAWT!
Sad case there's only 6 guys.
I suppose to be hosting two of them.
But....Its a long story. 
Do you want to know?
Due to I didn't attend for choir practice like quite a long time and teacher hardly sees me, she wanted to tell me to host two of them. Before that I told her I'm hosting one only.
Cause she hardly sees me, so she cancelled off my name. :S
I can feel my heart is breaking.
You know. From the starting I'm like crazy excited.
And now its like...Poof! Gone! 
Sob Sob...
I wish next year there is still have chances like this! :)
Move on, girl! 
I heard that, they're going in classes with them tomorrow morning!
How awesome, if I get to host them, and they come to join me in class. :D


Although I don't want to go school but I'm happy to see my friends. :)
Yen Min and I still crazy about that thing until today. hahahahahaha.
Her orange and my red. 
She told me yesterday that the prefects game, Volleyball postpone to this Saturday at MPSJ 9am.
Yayyyy! HEHEHEHEHE.
We're planning to go.
First see hottie/human being!
Secondly support Priyanka!
Thirdly support SEAFIELD! 
Woooooo!


Hahaha. I told my "brother"  about everything thats happening these few days.
He told me that Blue Blue is a playboy/womanizer. He worries me will fall into a big huge hole and get hurt. He is a great brother. :D
Hey, don't worry. I think this would be a short term hyperness. (:


HEY! Guys out there!
If you guys wanted a relationship with a girl you like.
Please. PLEASE. Don't send relationship request via Facebook.
The girl will just ignore you. Trust me.
It shows you are not a serious kind of person when it comes to this.
and no heart, of course.
Ask her out and you know tell her or confess to her about everything is the best way. :D


Yi Ling has a new cute hair style!
Super duper cuteeeeee wei! 
Shee Wen says she looks like Johnny Depp from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.











WOOO! I  this one! Maybe I should buy exactly the same specs for her on her coming birthday! Hahahaha. I'm going to call Johnny Depp later, to order one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Last but not least, I wanted to say
Willkommen in Malaysia 
to all the members of Heidelberg Youth Choir ! :D
( Although I can't perform and be together with you guys. )

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment