Friday, June 24, 2011

DOOMED!

Hello humans! :D
Sorry for the late update.
You know, school reopens and is very busy.
I regret for NOT-GOING-TO-CAMP! D:
I'm like some crazy woman in the class making noise, cause I emo.
EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO
Emo that I didn't go to camp.
My heart was tearing while watching the bus depart in front of my school.
Sob sob...
Harry Potter and the cute one is going.
But me, 
stay in school. 
Blogging now. 
They must be having fun there without me. :S
Sigh.
Harry Potter's friends keep asking "Why are you not going? Harry gonna spent the whole night alone."
WAIT! Did they just said THE WHOLE NIGHT?
Gosh. =.= 
They're so pervert. Yet they're awesome. :D
I missed the camp with them!!!!
They're a bunch of awesome seniors.
I hope next year's seniors are as awesome as them.
But everyone thinks not.
Cause....you can sense it. You can.
We will be AWESOME-R when its our batch.
Hahahaha.


Ahhhhhhhh! The campppppppp! :/
Hariza asked me to join them to perform dancing on the Prefect Dinner.
:D I was excited about it in the school. 
I'm like a stone for so many years. And now I get to be a lil flexible. 
Hahaha.
When I got home...my mum said....NO!
Cause we need to stay back after school for practice.
And the trial exam is just around the corner. D:
Sob sob...but I'm still going for the very first practice tomorrow morning. :)


And...the person that I don't-really-want-to-talk-to, Bellward, just texted me.
She told me she no need to get through the thorns 
and
can straight away go to my house!
I have a heart attack now.
Seriously.
Its KILLING me!
*cross fingers*


People say 
Friends Close, Enemy CLOSER


Lastly I want to say
Good luck to those joining the Rawr with Balls tomorrow.


Good Luck
Zi Qing
Zi Xuen
Connie

Make us proud! ;D


This picture reminds me of my classmates, especially guys, they always do this.

asdfghjkllove.tumblr.com.gif
If I'm a guy, I won't do that in front of the girls. :P

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment