Friday, July 15, 2011

Before you react, think.

Hello, my fellow friend! :D
My friend over there (aka Melanie) just asked me to update my blog.
Ahahaha.
Sorry for letting the blog DIE. :P
This week was fascinating!
Happy Emo Depressed Hyper Bored Sad Disappointed Crazy
Starting of the week was kind of happy + crazy. Ahahaha.
I FINALLY CHAT WITH HARRY on Facebook!
We had our very first conversation.
I'm glad. :)
He is a dirty person with a INNOCENT face.
Clap your hand if you agree with me.
Maybe he's clapping his hands now.
Ahahahahaha.


Yesterday was a depress day for me. :(
Sort of.
I just think back what I had said.
I'm mean, I think.
REACT BEFORE YOU THINK.
Yes, I just failed that part.


Yesterday is also Tien Wan's birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUDE!

And HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 just released last night!!!!!
AHHHHHHH!
I'm sooo going to watch!
But couldn't find a suitable day to watch. :'(
Harry Potter WAIT FOR MEEEEE!
I'M COMING FOR YOUUUUU!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment