Sunday, July 17, 2011

Exhausted Day

Hello to my beloved humans!
Do you guys miss me? Haha.
Just came back from meeting. *yawn*


Yesterday was my school's Carnival Day.
It was quite fun and boring. 
I woke up 6.45am get ready to school.
But I end up reached school at 7.15am.
Went for my prefect's duty for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Yeah, I know it sucks.
Standing there catching girls who wear SHORTS.
I'm just doing my job. Please don't hate me. :)
Some people from other school was like "Wow. Seafield so SEMANGAT! Carnival also need to duty."


After my duty, I went to accompany my brother.
We went to Haunted House.
While we're lining up.
I heard people talking, "Wowwww. Seafield's prefects have their own jersey!"
Yeah, we have it.
Cool huh? Hahahaha.
Don't envy. :P
Ahahaha. This year I went to ALL the Haunted House.
And...it was...quite okay.
Last year better, I think.
This year I didn't go to disco.
I know its damn cacat.
So yeah, no. :P
Next year I plan not to go Haunted House and Disco.
Just eat and play games!
Its more fun that way.
Hahahaha.
Those two things is just wasting my money.

I stayed in school until 5pm something.
Hahahahahaha.
I get free ice-cream, free drinks....
I even get to played FREE Dunking Machine and Table Talk.
I thought I'm not going to play, 'coz most of my friends went home.
But Yen Min, Saif, Kah Weng, Tiru and the others still at school, so we played la.
It was fun. HEHEHEHE.


I saw Josh Duhammel.
I was surprised to see him there, he told me he's not coming.
But he showed up. Hahaha.
I met his friend. HE IS SO FRIGGIN' HAWTTTT!!


And I saw Harry Potter and his friend play Slip Slide game.
AHAHAHAHAHA!
Damn funny but cute. x)


The concert starts at 3pm.
RM20 per person.
KILL ME MAN!
After we done playing, Sarah and I were standing outside peeking in.
Mr Kang saw us, and he was like "Oh my, why are you doing? Just go in from the front door la."
So we went.
OHHHH! No need pay!
So we watched the concert without paying!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
But....by the time we are there.
Justin Lau Kai Fei went home alreadyyyyyyy! D:
We went home around 5.30pm.


OMGGG!
I don't know today is Zhen Wei's birthday.
I'm so sorry I didn't wish you this morning.
I feel bad now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZHEN WEI! :D


Ugggghhh!
My mum just told me, her appointment cancelled!
What the..
If not I will be watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2 NOW! NOW! NOW!
Dammit! :'(
I checked Wednesday showtime.
It only have 1pm and 3.10pm.
Noob la!
I want 2pm!
Why can't they just put 2pm huh?
SAKAI LA!
I WANT TO WATCH IT WHEN ITS STILL FRESHHHHH! D:


Anyway, 
I WANTED TO THANK SAIF FOR TURNING MY ARM INTO BLUEBLACK.
THANKYOU SO MUCH, SAIF AIMAN! 


Me and the CUTE TeddyBear! 

Our CUTE SIMBOL of siblings love.

Luqman! :D

Alvin Tan. :)

Juyen Yenmin. :P

HARIZA! :DD

James Ng. (:

HOTTIES! 
(including me, of course. :P)

This SWEETCUTE people

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGG D: super huge ted! is that my size?! :OO

    peipei:)

    ReplyDelete