Friday, July 29, 2011

Cross fingers and wait.

Hello my fellow humans! :)
Do you guys know IL VOLO?
IL VOLO translate to English is The Flight.
Its a trio of Italian pop-opera teenage singers, consisting of 

Piero Barone,


Ignazio Boschetto,

Gianluca Ginoble.


Someone told me some human being came to our school and giving out FREE TICKETS to see their concert!!!!!
AHHHHHH!
Sadly I'm not Form 4 or lower 6's. :(
But today Tze Jing found a ticket for me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Now I have to find two more tickets for my two darling friends, Melanie & Aik Tze.
Or else I won't go.
'Coz I'm not going alone and scream alone. 
No fun at all.
Furthermore, I hope my mummy allow me to go. *cross fingers*




So now close your eyes and pray for me two of them will have tickets and my mum will allow me go. 
*cross fingers*
Appreciate it if you help me. Hahahaha.
Thankyou anyway. :D


*cross fingers again* 
Hope tomorrow Harry Potter will attend to the club and support me. :D


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment