Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The misses you time have begin

Hey Hello to my beloved readers! ;)
I'm kind of sad.
I didn't expect to be that sad.
Today is the last day for Harry Potter being a prefect.
I started to miss him. ;( 
I can't imagine what would it be 3 months later.
Less than 3 months.
I think our heart already connected for 2 years?
Haha.

But mine, you can see its has been 3 years.
Its quite a time.
Need to appreciate time left to see each other.
I miss you, Harry. ;)


Now I being emotional. 
Why?
Maybe I know why.
Part of the reason is about Harry Potter.

But mostly is something that no one will  never understand about me.
Its hard being me.
I rather be a flower or fairy or whatever it is.
Seriously.
Harry is online now.
I wanted to chat with him to make me feel better.
But my mind just don't want to.
Maybe I should.
If not I will be a crazy woman.
Okay, I just said Hi.
And he told me he's gonna offline.

Maybe I should go to bed.
And forget about everything. ;)


So goodnight. ;D
I miss you, Harry Potter


JY ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment