Thursday, July 7, 2011

A day with smiles

WOOTS!
Hello people!
Sorry for letting the blog died.
Was busy. Hehehe.
Busy practicing...busy...talking...busy...busy...busy.


After get abandoned for two days.
Now realized I can go alone.
What's the problem anyway.
And hey, Pooh Bear! You should ask me EARLIER. D:
Part of me want to go with Ronald Weasley.
But I know that's not going to happen.
'Coz Ron and Harry is besties! 
You can't betray your friend, of course.
Because of him, he won't ask me to be his date.
So freaking sad.
But now I have a date.
Lik Wei.
I should ask that CUTE BLACK HAIR ANGMO to be my date!
Hahahahahahaha.
I'm crazy.


Ron came to sit with me during recess! 
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hahahahahahahaha.
And Harry is just right behind us.
Why Ron is not sitting with Harry? Hahaha.


Yesterday a group of Australian came to my school.
For what?
I have no idea.
I saw them when they're taking group photo in front of our school.
I caught a CUTE BLACK HAIR ANGMO since then.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
When we're studying, they went to play Sepak Takraw with some guys from our school.
And all my classmate were cheering for them.
I mean those Australian.
No one cheer for kaki lang.
Ahahahahahaha.


After recess, many crazy woman(including me) went to take picture with that CUTE BLACK HAIR ANGMO.
I can see that he's not that comfortable when so many crazy woman taking picture with him.
I'm the last crazy woman took picture with him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I was hyper and I told Pooh Bear.
He says I'm lifeless.
HEY!
I'm not.
Or maybe I am.
But some other people even ask for his AUTOGRAPH.
After he heard that, his face :O


Do you guys know that Harry's friends don't know that we're not going together.
I was surprised.
Only Ron knows.
Tsk Tsk.
What a friend. 


Today Astro Tutor TV came to school.
Only 3A 3C 3F 5A 5C & 5K can attend the event.
NOT FAIR!!!! :(
After the event end, I went to grab free lunch and took picture with Bernard Hiew.


I'm proud happy glad being a PREFECT!
I can skip class whenever I want.
I can get free food.
I can take picture with some hottie easier 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The dress. Lala. 

 CUTE BLACK HAIR ANGMO! 

Bernard Hiew. :D 
I look ugly. :S

Lastly, don't jelly, Melanie.
You will find a better one next time! 
:D
ya!

JY :]

1 comment: