Sunday, July 24, 2011

My HUBBY's BigDay!

Hey there!
I GOT 4 FREE TICKETS TO WATCH CHELSEA FRIENDLY MATCH WITH MALAYSIA THIS THURSDAY!
Each person in my school get to get one free ticket, too. :D
Don't be jealous kay. :P
Hahahaha.
And of course, today is my darling hubby's birthday!
We gave her surprised after school at the playground.
She touched and cried.
Ahahahaha.
It was fun and awesome.
After that we walked to my hubby's boyfriend's house.
Okay. Its complicated. Hahahaha.
I did some silly moves and my hubby told me, they(aka people I don't know) can see from the window!
OMG!
It was embarrassed!!!
I need to hide when I go to school. :(
After waiting for her bf come back, we walked to Bliss 33. :D
Me being sakai the whole time walking there.
According to Zi Qing, 
I'm the ORANG UTAN COME TO CITY!
Yeahhhhh! Hahahaha.
You know, I don't usually go out with my friends.
Especially them. Not once.
So of course I'm being some sort of crazy and hyper when I get to go out with them. 
Hahahahaha.


Last but not least.


HAPPY SWEETSEXYCUTEHOTPRETTY 15th BIRTHDAY TO CONNIE MY HUBBY!
You're an awesome friend and hubby.
Hope you have a NICE one this year!
LAFF YOU LIKE HEAVEN! :P






HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HAWT DARLING!! 
LAFF YA! XOXO 


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment