Friday, August 6, 2010

A week that makes me happy

Hello, guys!! 
Just finish chatting with my "BRO" on the phone. Now i'm chatting with my another "BRO", I'm glad that we're chatting now! My "BRO" asked me a question that I can't answer and no one know what's the answer! I'm still figure it out....figure it out~~ E-M-P-T-Y ! My brain gave me this signal "ERROR!! ERROR!! NO ANSWER FOUND OUT! ERROR!!" I think is gonna EXPOLD
Yesterday was a awesome day!!! I have choir performance at Hari Anugerah. My first time wearing baju kurung!!! Haha. I know I'm very sampat. Haha. My parents don't allow me to wear baju kurung for some complicated reason that is very LAME. Oh ya, Jeffrey put me in the middle! I'm in the middle of third row. And I'm so glad that he put me there. Haha. THANK YOU! C:
Tuesday and Wednesday, my throat was so DRY and PAIN man! Wed morning, i have no voice at all! Luckily, I have voice during noon. If not, I'll sing without SOUND. Haha. 
UGH! Tomorrow have to go school!!! And everyone is not going but I am. Coz my mum force me...sob sob. DD:
Need to sleep now...later got panda eyes. D:
Nighty Nite!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment