Saturday, August 21, 2010

Random

Hey, guys!
Thursday was my mum's birthday! I tried to bake a brownie for her. But end up she bake for herself. D: She scare I burn her kitchen.... :C I just help her to break the eggs only. Sob Sob...After we bake the cake, we went to Mcdonald! 'Coz my dad is at kuantan, so...we just 'qin chai' eat. Haha.
Oh ya, I sat for choir theory exam yesterday. OMGGG, it's so hard. Coz i'm the music noob. There's 45 question! I think I know how to fill in less than HALF. sob sob...I'm gonna FAIL, i think. DDD:
And i'm ponteng-ing school NOW. Haha. Coz Kang Bo they all celebrating Wong Kee's birthday at Sunway now without me. Mum don't let...that's why. D:
Anyway,
Happy Belated Birthday, mummy!! <3
I love ya!! :)

Ta da! This brownie is with cheese one!




No comments:

Post a Comment