Sunday, August 8, 2010

HUGE HOUSE

Woots!!!
Just came back from one of my classmate's house! wow!! His house damn BIGGG!!! His house near The Mines. Those houses inside are so huge and beautiful!! So jealous him la. Yi Ling fetch us to his house. Thanks, Yi Ling!! I love you!! <3
We jump here and there like monkeys in his house. Haha. Then,we went to the golf course behind his house. We jump, ran, sleep there. So crazy. We just like those people that came from TOWN. We also keep playing his lift up and down, especially Yi Ling and I. Haha. We watched movie, The Orphan, at his AV room.
Woah, this movie damn scary and disgusting! That little gal keep killing and stabbing people. AHHH!!! And they have SIX!! Ewwwww!!!!
After watching movie, we dying for HUNGER!! His house have no food for us. That's why he so thin la. Our tummy keep "calling" us for F-O-O-D. So we tried to called Domino, Pizza Hut, Mcdonald or whatever. But sad case, they don't have delivery service here! uugghhh....HUNGRY!! When his mum came back. She cut honeydew for us. The second the plate came out, less than half second the melon is GONE! GONE!!! The melon is so sweet!! Haha. xD
Then, his mum was shock that we like...like...errr...no idea. Then she went to took a pack of biscuits for us....it GONE in 1 second....later 2 plates of snack...GONE in 5 minutes. Haha. Coz we ate breakfast only....and that time is like 5pm. And the guys keep playing DOTA or what inside the study room. When Aik Tze's dad on the way to his house, auntie asked us, want to have dinner with his family or not. But we're going home....sob sob. So Aik Tze's dad came, and we need to say BYE BYE to his house....Me, Aik Tze, Yi Ling, Lay Yee, Wong Kee, Shee Wen, Connie, Yan Lin, Colin and Eu Yang...all of us squeeze in to that car. But we din become TUNA, coz her car is big...Haha. The others like Kang Bo, Cheah Yi, Tommy and Zi Yong stay at his house till night. Thanks to Aik Aik for fetching us home!!! Thanks Yi Ling, too!! Love you guys!! Muacks!!
Today I really have a great time with you guys!
Thanks to SOMEONE to let us go to your house!
Opps, is 1am! I need to sleep.
Wait! I can't sleep!!!! Coz this evening watched that horror movie!
Ughhh...hate watching horror movie!! I'm all by myself at downstairs...and suddenly, my phone vibrate...it freaks me out. I jump up from the sofa and scream man!
I know I'm a COWARD! LOL.
Need someone to company to sleep....sob sob....DD:
Anyway, enjoy those picture. C:
P.S. Congrats to our choir team!!
They got FIRST RUNNER-UP!! Sorry that I can't go to support you all. :) Congrats, guys!
Good Night! I mean Good Morning. xD
XOXO


Inside the AV room. 



WEEEEE!!





Busy ordering pizza.......


Time for EXERCISE!!!

See!! Guys always play computer! tsk tsk tsk!






Wash your legs before you step in my house!! by SOMEONE.
YAYYYYYY!!


What's that?

Superman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment