Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best Friend

Will we be best friends like the past?
We chat yesterday night, I asked her for her opinion and she gave me negative answer. Okay, she always did. Just maybe....maybe her negative opinion is RIGHT? I think she change a lot in between one year...is one year plus. We were best buddy when we're primary school. Everything change, i think? Everything she said , it HURT me. Maybe I should listen to her. She's the only one that always give me NEGATIVE opinions. Sometimes negative is good for us, right?
I felt like i'm carrying a mountain behind my back! It's so heavy!!! It's like back to 4 years before. That time...I'm really having a very very hard time. I'll never forget what had happen!
ugh, I need some time to stop thinking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment