Friday, August 13, 2010

Black Friday

Hey! It's Friday the Thirteeth. Wonder what will happen today. 
I jaga that bastard for kerja amal today!!! ahahahaha....xD Everyone was so happy that he kena kerja amal! Haha. I'm so evil....Hahahaha
I did something WEIRD today that I don't usually do. Weird~~~Very weird~~~
Yayyyyy!! Tomorrow is going to Empire with Serene and Jie Min!!! WooHooooo~~!! This time is really SHOPPING! Coz Empire don't have cinema, arcade and boling and ice skating.....only SHOPPING. :DDD
OMG! What's wrong with me....so moody suddenly. I realized I'm letting it down slowly...I think this is good for me, right? and good for everything, too. Yesterday is a history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Ugh! Need to get rid of it. D:
Need to sleep now.
Bye!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment