Saturday, August 7, 2010

Exhausted

OMG! This week I'm soo busyyy!! Just came back from school. So bored wei! Lots of lots of lots of students din come today...=.= My class only have 13 peoples came, including me. 2 girls and 11 guys!! Tien Wan, Kenny, Tommy, Cheah Yi and I keep playing BINGO! Haha. We play till too CHI GIK! First, we play 1-25 only, then 1-50, then 1-100, THEN! 1-1000!!! So siao! Haha. But still is very boring...'coz my girlfriends is not here with me. D: I thought Aik Tze will come~~ DD:
The whole school was soooo quiet. Uggghh, all of them are going to Tien Wan's house tomorrow! They go to his house via taxi! I think I can't...ughh!!! And now my mum keep nagging to teach my brother. UUUGGHHHHH!!!!! I hate it the most! He's damn annoying! He don't even listen to me and how am I gonna teach him?! My blood pressure with rises again LATER! My throat will pain, too!
Hey , people!! Please go to Subang Prade tomorrow 2pm to support our school choir team!! Good Luck and all the best to them! Gambateh!! <3
Oh! Here's the BINGO and my performance custom. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment