Saturday, August 14, 2010

SATURDAY!

Wootssss!!
I wish time don't passes so fast. It's Sunday already! I hope I can still shopping with you guys like yesterday...I so missed.
Yesterday I can feel like heaven when I'm with you guys....all my problems and stress is outside the shopping mall...I forget what happen and don't care what happen outside that shopping mall. I felt so crazy. But it was fun. We stopped at Diva shop to choose a PAIR necklace that is SPECIALLY for us! Haha. It wrote Best - Friends - Forever. Jie Min took the Best, Serene took the Friends and I took the Forever! We spent more than 30 minutes there. Then, we walked here and there finding FOOD. At last, we went to HOT & ROLL. Serene spent for us! Thanks, S! After our lunch, we went to shop for Tee! We tried to find 3 same Tee for US! Haha. We went to Tangs, Urban Tee, F.O.S. , then we walked to Subang Parade. Then, we walked back to Empire...And finally we brought it from Urban Tee. 3 of us are different! Only from the SAME shop. Never mind. Coz we still have that NECKLACE! Hehe. After we brought that Tee, we went to F.O.S. and force Jam Jam to wear that SPAGHETTI! Muahaha. Coz all of us, are wearing it...so she have no choice. Haha. Before that we wanted to try different color of mini skirts, but she doesn't want to try it. Next time I'm gonna dare her to wear a spaghetti and mini skirt! AHAHAHAHA! Jam Jam, i'm coming!! xD
We went home around 5pm. OMGosh! My legs was so tried.....ahhhh...i'm a old lady. D:
I went to my neighbor's party at night. Cynthia also is my childhood friend. We were classmate for 6 years and now we're schoolmate. Haha. Actually is her bro's birthday. We play Monopoly and have some GOSSIP. shhhh....can't tell you. :P
Her bro is 9 years old....while we were gossiping, we can heard all those kids downstairs screaming. I think probably they're having sore throat now. x)
I stay there till 12am. ouch.....legs pain and so tired....Long time I din spent the whole day outside. I mean on my own.
Having lunch now.
Bye!
Happy Early Birthday, Serene!
















No comments:

Post a Comment