Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's for you

This is specially write to someone I really care for.
Every time I feel like smacking him when I saw you crying. You cried because of him? He doesn't deserves your tears, dear. He's a sxxxer! He mad at you because he saw you talking to another guy and you laughed with that guy. And he's think he is flirting with you. That means you can't talk to other guys except him? Who he think he is? He is just a boyfriend to you, not a mother, kay? Another time, I saw you crying because he mad at you, went up using that stairs. What the?! That's your legs, kay? He doesn't OWE your body! ughhh...when you're mad at him. He just say something sweet to you and you forget everything.
I really hope your heart can be more HARD. 'Coz it's toooooo soft.
He treat us good because he want us to accept him for you. But all of us still very hate him. Especially me! I really really really hate him!
Listen, he's the most useless guy I ever met!
When I tell you about him...you gave me a moody face.
You changed after you are with him. He always stole you from us. He mad at you because you keep chatting with us.
He mad at you because you said Hi to another guy.
He mad at you for didn't talk to him.
Is he a girl?
I think he's GAY!
GUYS IS A XXRX!!!! except for some.
Oh, I need to go jogging now.
Dear, I really wish you can make up your mind after you reading this.
We will always be there for you, gal.
We always love you for who you are!
I'm glad that I'm single!
Couple always have many problems. :D

And now i'm really angry! What the!!!!!!!!! #$%&&$&*#&)&(*!!!!!!
My aunt and my bro open my drawer without my permission!
Hey! Do you know what is PRIVACY????!!!
UUUGHHHHHHH!!!!!
XXXX!!!!!
I'M GOING OUT NOW TO RELEASE MY ANGER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment