Saturday, August 20, 2011

Two in One day. Hahaha. LAME. (IDWTW)

Hi to my fellow friends! :)
Just came back from Mandarin seminar.
It was....okay laa.
Hahaha.
I went there with Melanie and Aik Tze.
We saw Wei Hsien there!
After the seminar, we went to tabao Subway.
yummy! :P


Yesterday is my mummy's birthday. :D
It was also Kaelan's birthday.
I went Cristiano Ronaldo's place group study with my darlings after school.
I saw Ronaldo there!
When my first stepped in there, he was at the counter, look up...
AHHHHHHHH! 
He looks moody. :(
But then......I saw GAGA!!!!!!!!
He's there all the while...

I realized he exist like....few hours later?
Ahahaha.

GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA!!
GAGA looked at meeeeeeeee!
AHAHAHAHAHA!


I found out how HOT Luis Suarez is.
OMGGGGG! HAWT!
I YOU LUIS!!!!! :D
I realized he looks like GAGA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
GAGA plays soccer, too! :D






My "GAGA"! :P

Lastly, 
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY!! 
I LAFF YA!
And also to Kaelan! :)

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment