Thursday, August 4, 2011

Harry's Day.

Hey there! :D
Today is Harry Potter's birthdayyy!
I helped his friend made a card for him.
See!
He has a bunch of GOOD friends.
I feel sad for him. 
Hahaha.
Winnie the Pooh don't know Harry's birthday is today.
WOW! Such a good friend huh.
He tried to act that he don't know but...I can see.
He really don't know.
FAIL! NOOB! :P


I hardcore the card the whole day.
I slept for 3 hours only. *yawn*
I do it until school ends.
But still haven't finish.
Hahaha.
His buddy asked me to join them go his house surprise him.
But I rejected them.
Its awkward ya know.
And I'm rushing home to ready go watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 with my mum.
OMG!
IT WAS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME AND NICEEEEE!
TOUCHED! :')
I WANNA WATCH AGAIN NOW!
I just watched like 3 hours ago.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I   one of the quote inside the movie.
"Not my daughter, you bitch!"


Need to go finish up the card. :)
Don't worry, I will upload picture of it when I'm free. :D
Byee! 


P.S.
HAPPYCUTENERDSMARTASSBIRTHDAY 
HARRYPOTTER!


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment