Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Memorable.

Hello to my fellow readers! :)
Exam sucks.
Did many careless mistakes. :(
Ugggghhh!


Surprisely I had not think about Harry Potter.
Its exam week.
That's why.
But I feel there's a distance between me and Harry.
I can feel I'm giving up.
Cause...whenever I....
I will always have many targets.
Cristiano Ronaldo.
Giraffe


Last night I was bored.
I doesn't want to study.
So I look through every text in my phone.
And I saw Pooh Bear's and Pra's text.
Wow. 
Ahahahaha.
I missed the moment of last year.
I have no idea why I miss it.
Draco and I.
We seldom talk now.


My life is sort of miserable. 


Tomorrow is Serene's birthday.
We going to help her celebrate.
Maybe we will hang out at CRISTIANO's place! :D


OHHH!
Today after school I saw Kangaroo.
He and his friends saw me, and it was like they stopped beside me.
And asked him to do something.
Few seconds later, they leave.
Okay...Ahahaha.
This morning, I was thinking about Kangaroo.
OMGosh! WHY?!
*shrug*
It has been a while, I didn't see him.
During exam week, I seldom see all of them.
The minute I think about him, 
the next minute,
we saw each other at the stairs.
Haha.


I was viewing some blog.
OMGGG!
This kid is so cuteeeee!
I wish he was older.
He would be so friggin' hawt and cute if he's older.
AND OF COURSE I'M GOING TO BE SO GAGA INTO HIM!
AHAHAHAHA!
I also wish my future kid will be as cute as him. :D
Daniel Hyunoo Iachapelle.
He's korean mixed Amerian.








Isn't he cute and adorable?! 
Oh great.
Serene's mum don't allow her to go out. :(


Time to study! :)
Chao! 


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment