Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun Group Study

HELLO THERE! :D
Yesterday I went to Starbuck for group study with my pals.
While studying, SO NGAM I looked up and SAW MY DARLING CRISTIANO RONALDO!
I quickly stood up and walked to the counter with Melanie and Aik.
We looked at the counter for so long.
I wonder maybe I saw the wrong person.
Meanwhile I saw a tall guy came out.
OMGGGG!
IS......IS.....MY CRISTIANO RONALDO!!!!!
I tried to act looking at the cakes.
But he realized me and recognized me!
OMGGG! AHHHHHH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He talked to me.
And I'm kind of stunned and speechless.
He thought I forgotten him.
So I quickly answer him.
We talked for a while.
And he gave me 30% of what I bought!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He worked there as part timer. :D


Next Monday starts trial exams.
Wish me luck! :D


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment