Thursday, August 4, 2011

Depressing?

Hello there! :)
Guess what?
I gave him the card after school.
I regret making that card.
It didn't mean this way, actually.
I don't know how to describe the feelings now.
Depress?
PMS?
Sad?
I don't know.

The scene today make me remember last year Josh Duhammel's birthday.
It was a sweet memory for me.
For him, too. I think.
HAHAHAHAHA!
But I don't feel like today IS gonna be a SWEET memory for me.
Not that its a bad memory.
But just...I don't know how to say.
Hope he likes it. (:




I can hear my heart cracking...
maybe I was wrong.
Really wrong.
In many ways that I can't describe.
Why is this kind of thing always happen?
Just like last year.
I saw all the post...
And saw one of his buddy wished him.
But after the wishes, there's a name make my eyes open up big.
NIM (Read from backwards)
The first thing popped in my head is...this person I'm close with.
Am I the THIRD person in between them?
Am I?

That damn drac(Read from backwards) is not meant to be exist in this world.
I always choose a wrong way, wrong words, wrong thing, wrong person, wrong timing...everything wrong. :')


JY :']

No comments:

Post a Comment