Saturday, August 27, 2011

Eco's AWESOME Farewell Party! :D

Hello!
Do you guys miss me?
Hahahahahahaha.
Woots!
First & second trial exam just over.
Can relax a bit now.
My results are terrible like sh*t.
:(
Need to super extremely hardcore now.
Just came back from Eco's Farewell Party.
It was awesome!
Thanks to me.
Hahahaha. Cheh.
Its US.
Thanks to US.
Hope you guys enjoy the party. :D

Peoples who attended, me(of course), Connie, Melanie, Yi Ling, Aik Tze, Shee Wen, Yan Lin, Zi Qing, Zi Xuen, Wong Kee and the others Eco's members.
Zi Qing & Zi Xuen came late.
Lucky they came! (Y)
Hehehehe.
Lay Yee went to Taiwan.
She missed the fun we had.
Hahahaha.
But she has TAIWAN!
Have fun and stay safe, babe! :D

Harry PotterRon Weasley, and their friends came. :D
Sadly Winnie the Pooh did not come. 
He missed the fun.
Hahahahaha.
Some weird things happened.
But I try to don't believe what they said.
Although it makes me happy.
But there's a weird feelings...
After what I heard...I doesn't have crazy reaction. You know those kind of feelings after some things that seriously will make you go gaga.
I'm serious.
Weird wei.
OMG!
Don't tell me...I already don't have any...feelings.... :O
I hate you, heart. :(

I realized Fred Weasley is quite cute.
Ahahahaha.
All of us met a weird & pervert guy.
He is just form 1!
Damn scary.
While he's in the house, I seriously want to shoo him out.
Damn creepy.
I know I'm mean. :D
SAFETY FIRST!

We watched horror movie.
Err...what's the name of that movie huh?
It was...okay la, not that scary.
Harry Potter screamed like a girl man!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I saw and heard him and laughed my ass out.
AHAHAHAAHAHA!
Its like...omg he screamed!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Can't you image it?
Hahahahahahaha.

TzeJing asked me want to join them go watch Final Destination 5 coming Thursday.
Harry PotterRon WeasleyWinnie the Pooh and their gang are going.
Hmmm...I have to think about it.
Wait! 
Horror movie AGAIN?!
I just watched.
Furthermore is Thursday.
Thursday doesn't have cheaper price. :(
UGGGHHHH!
See first laaa. >:P

Lastly, wanted to thanks to my darling Connie for letting Eco-Rangers held the farewell party at your house.
THANKYOU, LAOGONG! 
LAFF YA! :D 

Here are some photos.
Enjoy! :D





Domo! :D

AHAHAHAHA! Act like Connie in that photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment