Monday, August 1, 2011

I wish we can stay like this forever. :')

Hello to my fellow readers! :)
I'm staring at Harry Potter's picture.
HE WAS SO CUTE WHEN HE WAS 13! 
OMGGGGG!
Feel like hugging him!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! 
OMGGG la! SO FREAKING CUTE!
If I have a chance, I will print it out like a poster and stick on my room's ceiling! :P
What a crazy and scary woman. Hahahahaha.
Can you don't think about him one day?
No, I can't.
I will die. :P hahaha.
Wonder is he thinking about me as the same time I think about him. 
Hmmm...
I wish I can read minds. Hahaha.
Can't image what will it be after this year.
I hope time can stop now and forever.
I can't live without you. :')


OMG LA! 
Why are you so SHOWING OFF huh? BELLWARD!
I'm jealous of you that you can draw so well.

Luckily Harry didn't go LIKE.
If not I will chop your HEAD down and feed the vampire. >:P


Did I tell you guys about last week?
Last Thursday & Friday Harry Potter walked pass my duty place!
But I wasn't there. :'(
Bellward told me.
My angel popped up and said, "Woo! He came to see you but sadly you aren't there."
My devil popped up and said, "Hmph! Maybe he came to see Bellward! Darn her!"


My brother said something that make me feel much better.
"It won't be her. :D "
Hope so. :)
I even asked how's she?
He told me she's just cute at the border line of normal.
WOW.
Isn't she that worse? 

But his expectation is high, so yeah...can't listen to him.


Have to sleep now. :)
YAYYYYY! Finally tomorrow can see him at school! :D
2 days no see him = died
Nights! 


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment