Monday, November 14, 2011

Will it continue? :O

HELLO GUYS!
SPM started today.
I heard that BM paper 2 is quite tough.
Cepumas and Halaju are a trend now.
Hahahaha.
Cepumas is hadiah.
Ron told me. Hahahahaha.


I thought last night is our last conversation.
But we continue it today! :DDDDDDDDDD
Sometimes I feel like...maybe we're two different world
although we have lots in common. :')
Hate you man, you make me fall for you.
Almost, actually.


I just chatted with Harry Potter. 
:OOOO
When we're chatting....I don't feel anything different. :O
My heart used to PUMP very very fast.
But now.....just normal rate. :(
OHHHH SERIOUSLY I'M OVER?!
:OOOOOOOOOO


And one serious matter.
I accidentally clicked to that s*cker's facebook
and
today 
I SAW HIM WALKING TO SCHOOL.
OHHHHHMYFR*AKINGGOD. :OOOOOOOO
I haven't seen him since...err....last year.
Its a bad day to see you.


Ohh, need to sleep now.
Hahahaha.


I WANT TO WISH GOOD LUCK FOR SPM TO ALL THE FORM5S OUT THERE! :DDD
MAKE SEAFIELD PROUD! ;)


xoxo,
JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment