Sunday, November 6, 2011

Eco 3rd Annual Basketball Tournament

Hai guys! :DD
Now is 3am.
Hahahahahahaha.
Can't sleep.

Slept at 2.30am last night and woke up at 6.30am.
For God's sake I need to be at school before 6am!
I was super duper late.
But I'm not the last person.
Aik Tze was. 
HAHAHAHAHA.
I think she woke up early, but busy with the sandwiches.


Eco 3rd Annual Basketball Tournament was quite successful. Haha.
It was a tiring day.
I'm the emcee of the day.
Gosh, I know that on that day. JEEZ.
Freaked me up.
I was damn nervous. GAHHHH.
Lucky squirrel is not there when I'm having the speech
If not I will be like....SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR nervous.
Hahahahaha.


Was quite bored and tired at first

But later on texting with Ron Weasley 
so yeah. HEHEHEHEHEHE
It was a NICE moment when I'm watching squirrel playing basketball.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
DIE OF CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!! 
LIKE SERIOUSLY DEAD. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He jumped and threw the ball.
Squirrel likes to jump, right? 
HAHAHAHAHAHA
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Jonathan's lil brother is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
FYI Jonathan Chai.
The way he talks and....overall la damn cute la he!
He's 12. HAHAHA.
If he's older, I think I'll be very likey him.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE LA!
I wish I have a brother like him. Hahahaha.


Came back home around 5pm.
Bathed and slept until 11pm.
It's like SIX HOURS.
NOW I CAN'T FREAKING SLEEP.


OH OH OH
AND
SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI
to all my Muslim friends. 
:D

Gotta go continue my korean drama, 我的公主! :D
宋承憲 IS SO FREAKING HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWT AND CUTEEEE! :DDD 
I NEARLY DIE WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?! AHHHHHHHHHHH! *DIE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 






I LAFF YOU, SONG SEUNG HEON!!! 
NIGHTS!
MUACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment