Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last day of school. D:

Hi guys!
Today is the last day of school. D:

Holidays start to begin now.

So what's your plans? :)
I'm bored to death already, just so you know.
I don't want school to end so fast.
This year school ends very very early.
WHATTHEHELL. :(
When next year I stepped in that school, I will be Form 4 and every single thing to change.

And I can't face the reality yet.
So yeah, stop the time please. :(
I miss those people. :'(

I told Ron Weasley that about last day of school thingy.
And he's like ohhh, next year is going to be awesome!
Yeah, but without you.....guys. :(
Its like I used to see you guys for 3 years and now you guys are leaving.
Left me behind. :(
For God's sake, he can't read my mind really well. 
You dummy.


This morning went to school and played badminton & frisbee! :D
I can't really wake up this morning but I promised Hariza that I'm going school.
So I needa force myself to wake up.
I told her and she told me the same thing.
Woooo! We think alike! Hahahahahahaha.
Played badminton with Brian.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
So cuteeeee when he tries to hit the shuttlecock.
Hahahahahahahahaha.


No matter how "busy" a persons day might be. If they "really care", they'll always find time for you.


Okay, it makes me feel perasan right now. Hahahahaha.
YAYYYYY! I can see them having exam next week!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D


Dummy Ron,
puh-please stop playing. sleeping. YouTube-ing.
And start hardcore-ing ur books(although its too late).
Goodluck Ron! :D


xoxo,
JY

No comments:

Post a Comment