Thursday, November 10, 2011

11.11.11 :)

HELLO PEOPLE!
Its 11.11.11!
:D
But he just ruined my day when I woke up.
Damn you.
Jeez.
He start teasing me with Harry again.
JEEZ! STOP IT MAN! >:(


And I saw he tagged Marry first then only tagged me. (his status)
DAMN YOUUUUU. :(
It reminds me of something.
Yesterday he sat in front of me, it is because Marry is beside me?
During that dummy dinner, he asked Marry to be his date. Told you before.
And And...I can't remember.


Yesterday luckily I went to school.
Cause it's the memorable one with em'. :')
We played frisbee together.
And market guy and whitey keep teasing both of us when we're talking. =.=
I don't really want to left school but I must, coz was rushing to Connie's house.
Haiz...Ron.
I just realized that I didn't tell my babes about I ALMOST BUMP INTO HARRY POTTER.
I only told em' about Ron Weasley.
:O
OMMMMMMGGG. Don't tell me I really..... :OOOOOO


Yesterday was quite a failure one but it was fun.
We went to the field, and kena bugs bite. 
It was itchy. Hahahaha.
And we watched Paranormal Activity 3's trailer.
I screamed like hell. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Thankyou for Connie's chocolateeeees! 
Melanie and I were the last one to left her house. Hahahahaha


Ohhh, yesterday at school when we saw each other.
We kinda exchange an awkward look to each other.
I don't why.
I hate it when he tease me with Harry.
But when I tease him with Wendy, he sort of ignored it. =.=
He's still talking to his ex.
And I realized he tweeted "I miss the time we used to spend together."
Should be referring her. Or Wendy. :/


HAPPY 11.11.11 ! :)

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment