Friday, November 4, 2011

Memories

Hello guys!
Jeez. Needa wake up tomorrow morning. :(
Went back to my primary school this morning.
Was regret to go at first.
'Coz something stupid happened. Haha.
But then I'm glad that I went. HAHAHAHAHA.
There is like 2 freaking HAWT guys! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ♥ 
Both are teachers. TEACHERS.
They're like below 25 years old man! 
:OOOOOOOO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Saw Mei Yee there. Hahaha.
One of the teacher is E-Kids' teacher.
Like....OMMMMMMMGGGG
Why this world is like freaking unfair.
I remember I joined this dancing club is like from Std 1 till Std 4.
And all those teachers are like....(consider)old people compare to THIS ONE!
Those girls are so lucky man. :'(
I'm so jealous right now.
I wanna joinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! D:
I called him GREEN GREEN. :D
And another teacher is teaching Music.
Those LIL GIRLS were like crowded around him.
We were like....ommmmgg.
LITTLE GIRLS!
Tsk tsk.
But I prefer GREEN GREEN
Hope to get to see him again. HEHEHEHE.


Was waiting for Ron Weasley's text.
He told me he didn't receive my replied. =.=
We're like waiting for each other's message. Hahaha.

People says 

如果你同时爱上了两个人,请选择第二个。因为如果你真的爱第一个,就不会爱上第二个。

If you fell in love for two people simultaneously, choose the second. Because if you really love the first one, you will not fall in love with the second one.

It's make sense tho. 
Hmm....so?
I'm quite confused. blur. everything.
Hahaha.

Laff! :D 

JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment