Thursday, November 17, 2011

What a day

HAI GUYS! :D
Today we went back to school to collect RM100. :)
So ngam I reached school, they're having break.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.
I saw Harry Potter when I reached. :O
But who cares. :P
Hahahahahaha.


I went to the compound of the school.
Hariza and I were walking around.
AND I SAW MY RON! He's with the Alien.
I think he didn't see me, so we walked behind them.
And...they went into the classroom. JEEZ.
So we just passed and planned to go up.
For unexpected thing...
He ran out from his class and shouted my name.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I almost went INSANEEEE!
Like...seriously.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I didn't tell him why I come to school,
thats why he came to ask me. Hahahaha.
We sort of chatted for awhile.
I did something really really wrong and I told Ron. D:
Nevermind forget about it.
After all the thing end,
I went back to canteen.
And he came out from his exam hall 
and sit with meeeeeeeeeee!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And there it goes a annoying friend of us came to tease both of us. -___________-
He teased me with Harry. And I think I just smile.
Then he teased Ron with Wendy.
AND HE SMILES.
I can see from his smile....
NO hope. :/
Soon, left both of us.
I saw a teacher walked in front of us
and she gave us THOSE look and SMILING to us.
EVIL SMILE. :O


*yawn*
Gotta go now sleep.
Nights. :)


P.S. OHHHH! And have a safe and fun trip to Genting!
Connie, Melanie, Yi Ling, Lay Yee and Aik Tze!
Okay, I'm jelly now. :(
GET SOMETHING FOR ME YA! 
Loves from me. XOXO


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment