Monday, September 19, 2011

HARRYPOTTER! :D

Hello to my lovely readers! :D
You can see that I'm happy today.
HEHEHEHEHE.
Focus PMR started today.
First session is about self target or whatever it is. 
It was so boring and so sleepy.
I slept 3am this morning.
I prefer night time study.
Peaceful. :D


Ron Weasley was there the whole time.
He talked to his mum.
Ommg, I seriously gonna fall asleep.
Right before that happen
I SAW HARRY POTTER! 
OMGOSH.
My eyes opened up BIG like fish.
I can stay like this without sleeping forever.
Hahahahahaha.
He brighten up my day.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.
He stood there talked to Ron Weasley and keep looked inside the class.
AHHHHHHHHH! 
I'm going insane like some gila people.
Maybe you don't even know me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It has been awhile we didn't see each other.
HE CAME TO SEE ME!
'Coz he misses me too much, I know it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I miss you, too, HARRY! :')


Bad news.
Prefect Dinner is OFFICIALLY CANCELED! D':
AGGGHHHHH!
Whyyyyy?! :(
Did you heard that? Harry and Juyen's prom is CANCELED!!!!!
CANCELEDDDD!!! :(
He must be crying out loud now. 
Hahahaha.
Now the only hope is I MUST GET THROUGH THAT AUDITION TO GO HARRY'S PROM! 
I MUST!
MUSTTTTTT! 


Grrrr
Have to go study now.
Chaos peeps! :D
Laff ya! 


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment