Thursday, September 1, 2011

Whatever

Hey there! (:
D:
Tomorrow morning have tuition. :(
Less than a month is PMR!
OMGGGGGGG! D':
I feel like dying right now.
Oh great, Prefect Dinner is still on.
But why it is  on the friggin' 24th September?!
On that day I have tuition until 6.30pm.
And the dinner is 7pm.
Its like friggin rush.
WHYYYYY?!
Don't know why I'm not excited about it. :S


Lucky today I didn't go watch movie with them.
A smart girl like me always check everything first.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ron Weasley told me Harry Potter is not going.
So...Tada!
I'm so not going.
Thats one of the reason I'm not going.
But the other reason is...
I HATE dislike to watch that movie.
When I watch, I have a feeling I'm the one being torture.
Eeeeeee!


Fred Weasley like the photo I took with him!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
FREDDDDD!
My brother said no comment when I showed him.
:P
Fine.
He was like "OMG! Harry is much better than him okay? >:P "
Yeah yeah yeah.
HAHAHAHAHA!


*yawn*
gotta go sleep.
Need to wake up early. :(
Nights. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment