Friday, October 14, 2011

Can I be a time traveler?

Hellooooo!
I'm back!
PMR over last week.
It was okay.
But Mandarin paper 1 is hard.
Feel like dying. :/


I want the time stop now.
I doesn't want it to fly any fast anymore.
I rather go back to the begining of the year than let it fly.
'Coz I know I'm gonna miss everything around me.
And I don't want to.
Can you make it stop?


I did not miss Harry Potter for almost 3 weeks!
Omgosh. What's happening?
Did something just changed?
I should be misses him like hell, but I didn't. Why?
For all the while 3 years...
And like now its just one shoot BOOM!
But you make me smile when I see you. :)


Ron Weasley.
We chat often nowadays. Hahaha.
And...Harry Potter know it, I think.
I dreamt Ron and I dating.
ommmmggg
If it really coming true, will he think about his past when is on my birthday?
'Coz his ex and I born on the same day but different year. :S


Draco Malfoy. 
My friend told me, she can see that I kinda like Draco.
Are you kidding me?
NO WAY!
There's not even a WAY to it. :P
Like seriously?


Gotta go Mandarin tuition.
Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment