Sunday, September 4, 2011

Don't know what to write. Hahaha.

Hello there! :D
Grrr....
Just came back from tuition.
So tired.
Do you know what time my tuition starts?
9AM!
until 6.30pm.
Friggin' long. :/
Giraffe sat in front of me. :D
Hahahaha.
Tell you one thing.
NEVER EVER sleep in the class.
You will get embarrassed. 
Trust me. :)
I know you will think that I'm talking about myself.
No, I'm not.
Is some random guy in the class.
Everyone was laughing.
Embarrassed. I can feel it.
So I did not laugh
when he woke up. :D
Hahahaha.


We went to eat pan mee for lunch.
Guess who I saw? :D
I saw Josh Duhammel's brothers and his parents.
The one that start from V.
He looked at me,
I don't think he recognize me, 
'coz I pin my fringe up. Haha.
His mum keep looking at me. :O
Hahahahaha.
Ommmg his two little youngest brothers
damn cuteeeee! 
Even though is not the first time I saw them.
but its still very cuteeeeeee! 
Just like two small little Josh Duhammel. :D 
And the second person I saw is Daryl Lim.
I macam saw him EVERYWHERE.
Seriously.
I went to MPSJ, saw him.
Went to Starbucks, saw him.
Went to eat pan mee, saw him.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
And the third person I saw is....the person that always annoyed me. >:P
If I tell Lip Wen again, she's gonna says "awww! Got fate la you guys."
And I will strangle her as well. >:D
'Coz we talked about him the other day, and the next day I saw him at MPSJ! >:/
And AGAIN.
We talked about him yesterday, and today I saw him.
I was like ommmgggggg. >:(
Hahaha.
Ohhhhhh
school reopens tomorrow. :S


Need to go rest now.
Byee! (:
Happy School Day tomorrow! :D


JY :]

No comments:

Post a Comment