Saturday, September 17, 2011

HAPPYBELATEDHOTBIRTHDAY IAN!

Hello to my beloved friends! :)
My god...Almost whole day dating my books.
I hate exammmmm! :(
Still have 16 days left. 
Uggghhhh
:S
Whhhyyyyyy
Thursday went to Starbucks. 
The awkward moment when there's the only seat left at the cafeteria, and that seat is right facing the counter. And you doesn't have any money to buy a coffee while waiting your friend for an hour.
SUPER AWKWARD.
I hate it man.


I saw Cristiano Ronaldo! :D
He has a good mood. HEHEHEHEHEHE. :D
He's cute when he's in good mood. HAHAHAHAHA.


THE MOST...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
OMG I SAW KANGAROO THERE!
AND YOU KNOW WHAT.
WE WERE SITTING OPPOSITE(FACE-TO-FACE)
I caught him looking at me like thousand times?
Ahhhhhh.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY IAN HARDING!!!!
I LOVE YOUR HOTNESS AND CUTENESS!!!!! 
I LAFF YA!


No comments:

Post a Comment