Friday, June 25, 2010

Teacher's Day

Woah! This year Teacher's Day was AWESOME!
I woke up late this morning....my mum woke me up around 6.45am! I'M LATEEE! My senior want me to be at school before 7am! My mum asked:" Do you want to continue your dream or go school?" I crawled out the bed...and "fly" to the toilet. It was 7am while I get ready. FINE! I DON'T CARE! WHO'S CAREE?!
I started duty when I reached to school. See! Pity me!
Fast forward to the performance! Oh ya, most of the prefects had a FREE breakfast! Hehe...:DD Okay, back to the hall. I hide at the backstage! How smart am I! :P
And Brotherhood was awesome man! So yengg!
That "MISTER" also very YENNNGGGG!!! I don't know that a geek can be a AWESOME & COOL GEEK! Haha...xDD Anyway, He's damn yeng! :D
The most sad thing is.....is.....is.....I din see "JOSH DUHAMEL" !! But he told me yesterday night that he WILL COME!!! =.=
Pn.Lau won the TOKOH GURU (Most Popular Award,I think)!! Everyone can't "BELIEVE" it!!
Sorry No pictures. Teacher don't allow us to bring ELECTRONIC STUFF to school.

Happy Teacher's Day!!

We love ya!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment