Friday, June 25, 2010

Dumb Tuesday

Grrr~~!
I Love today and Hate today!
LOVE! Coz  "JOSH DUHAMEL" stop by and talked to meeeee!! Hahaha...i can really feel my heart is PUMPING OUT OF ME! ahhh!! xDDD like it's gonna jump out ! awww!!
Okay, here's the bad thing...
Form 2 prefects have a meeting at Taman Heba(Castle of Mosquito). Pn Lau make a matching about an hour plus!!! She's insane man!!! Matching is like, stand steal...can't move. Plus letting the mosquito suck our blood! 
And I'm SOOOO "LUCKY" to take care of a class with my "BEST FRIEND"! Am I "LUCKY"?
UGGHHH!!! &*&&^$%^$#&@(*@_#(@^$&@%^$%^%^%!!!!!! 
My head had EXPLODED on the first day os jaga-ing the class with him!! 
I think he's gonna make me DIE before the end of the Earth! 
I HATE YOU, FOOKER!!!! :P
You and your best friend are my VERY FIRST ENEMY!!!! grrr!!
BLUEKKK!!! XPPP


No comments:

Post a Comment