Sunday, June 13, 2010

uggghhh

Hey, there!

I’m burning now~~! This evening my buddy called me to go for jog at the USUAL PLACE. Around 6pm , my aunt company me to MPSJ. On the way there, the thunder was warning me…but I still walked. Few minutes later, it started dizzling. FINE!! I jog back…I’m almost there, you know?! I’m half way, haven CROSS the road yet, actually. When I reached home, it started rain but not that heavy. About 15 minutes later, it stop. The sky is kinda bright, so I decided to jog around the field near the house but my mum don’t allow me to go!!!! @#$@$*^=#@&%**#&**@%$# !!!

Uggghhh!!!! If I started jog a little, then I have to jog until I die! Ugghh!! I’m sooooooooooo angry man! After bath, I locked myself inside my room…and try to calm down by doing some meditation. Later, they went out for dinner and I don’t WANT TO GO! I’m “FASTING” !!! I know you will think that I’m very MANJA. Yes, I am! I admit that I’M MANJA. *bluek*

Anyway, I losses few pounds this week. YESSS~~!! Haha...I went for jogging three times this week! I think that’s the reason….haha.

The End. (I have nothing to write)

No comments:

Post a Comment