Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gathering

Woah! Just came back from jogging. I’m exhausted man. Now I’m chatting with two of these “RETARDED” people here. We’re discussing about the gathering that held on this coming Thursday. And they are blowing me up! UGHH! This is our primary class gathering.

What is gathering? Gathering is a meeting with a lot of people with fun and chit-chat, right? How can it be a gathering that only 5 or 6 people attending? That guy choose a place that is SMALL & EXPENSIVE. I have no idea what the hell is he thinking. Why don’t we go Mcdonald? Or Pizza Hut? Or Old Town Kopitiam? Or Station One? He said NO WAY! Those place is much more better than THAT PLACE, you know?!

Most of those gathering was organized by me, and is PERFECT and SUCCESSED ! I know I’m being proud but it’s true. Maybe PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT! This time is his time FIRST time to organize a gathering. Between, he need to know what’s the meaning of GATHERING. I’m kind of mad, coz my best friend agreed what he said! What the! Because he was your ex-crush, so you keep stand at his side?! How bout me? You always agree what I said but this time between me and him, you choose him. =.=…Fine~~!

I Think this gathering will end up cancel or what. Haiz…I stop talking to them. Getting away from the fire~~

Haiz…should I go? Oh ya, my best sis encourage me to bring HIM along with me to the gathering. Haha…is ANOTHER HIM. Mr. Mystery didn’t text me this few days… :( I wonder who is him?

No comments:

Post a Comment