Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blur Blur

Oh gosh! My eyesssssssss!!!!!!!
My eyes like swollen and got panda eye!!!! ahhhhh~~!!!!!
Oh my god ! Oh my god ! Oh my god ! Oh my god ! Oh my god ! Oh my god ! Oh my god ! 
Now my eyes is........SWOPAN EYE! Know what it means? SWOLLEN + PANDA = SWOPAN EYE!
Hahahaha!!
Oh dear man, I went to bed at 12am. Then I started rolling here and there on the bed. I can't SLEEP man!!!! When i open my eye......1.30am.....open my eye again.....2.17am........2.49am........3.15am.....OMG!! Then around 3am something i only can sleep. But I dun feel comfortable. uggghhhh.....My parents drag me from the bed at 7am something in the MORNING!!! They fetch me and my bro to their office. *yawn yawn*
I think part of reason that i can't sleep well, is because......because.....because.....my best sis told me that Josh Duhammel and I look cute together.....in the photo!!! She said we look like cute couple! Omgggg...it driving me bonkers! ahhh~~!!! So happy!!!
Coz I was surprised to heard that from her, you know. =)

Let's just stop here. :D
XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment