Sunday, July 11, 2010

Scary + Mad

UUGGHHH!!! Feel like smacking HIM man!! or someone else. I saw HIS photos few hours ago and it driving me crazy. Why? Coz he went SMK USJ4's carnival day last week and Cheer competition today!! I have invited from both of these two events!! Okay, not from HIM, kay? I can't make it to that carnival, coz I was at the wedding dinner at Kuantan, remember? And Cheer competition I din go, becoz I felt so lazy. I mean dun really feel like going, so. But then these are not the reason I hate HIM. There are others reasons that I dun want to tell you! uugghh!!! This evening I went for jog at MPSJ. I ran many rounds, coz I was like kinda mad. This how I tried to release my anger but still no use, only release 5%!
Now watching FIFA World Cup.
Chao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment