Friday, July 9, 2010

Excitement

Oh gosh! There's soooo many things happening in this week!!! 
1. We have pre-sales few days ago! Is damn fun! Haha.
2. Carnival Day is tomorrow!!!!! arghhh!!! *excited* 
3. Today.....I went to check JOSH DUHAMEL'S buku ponteng. And I saw that he din come to school on Monday. Meanwhile, that 013 guy also told me that he din come to school on Monday, coz he went for basketball match! OMMMMGG!!! Now add one percent to confirm is HIM, 91%!!! arghhh!!! Hahaha! See ! I'm crazyyy! Between, I order a song for him! The song will be publish in public tomorrow! awww.....can't wait, if he knows is me!!! 'Coz I din put my name and His name. Hope he knows! 
4. Someone broke his backbone!! It's so unlucky for him. Between, today is his birthday. He from 2A class. Me and my friend saw him went off with the ambulance. Pity him. So, Happy Birthday and Get well soon ya! C: 
5. A strange lady came in my class when the teacher is not in. She wore normal shirt and long pants. And I have no idea she/he is a lady or man. I think is a lady, although she has a TOM BOY HAIR CUT. Okay, here is the story. When PJK period, my friend and I were chatting at the koperasi. Then, she suddenly came and stood in front of the koperasi's shutter and poke her key into the KEY HOLE. But it doesn't fit, so she walked off. Both of us look at each other. She's freaking scary. But we dun care. After PJK period, is chinese class. Melanie and I keep talking, then suddenly we saw her walked in and sat at the front row. She was drinking her 100 plus. The class went silent and stared at her. Few minutes later, our teacher came. She talked to her and she walked out. Later, my friend told me that she also went in 2G class! OMGG!! So scary wei! She looks like a abnormal person. *creepy* 
So tired, looking forward to tomorrow!
See ya!
XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment